MARCH IS HERE!!!! 🥳 March is known as National Nutrition Month and as a gift to you to promote health and nutrition I have a TON of freebies in store for those who subscribe to LaLa’s Letters….my goal is to bring my audience information and resources to be the BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES. For me, fitness and nutrition was an outlet to build confidence and feel empowered. I hope it makes you feel the same way!!!
“National Nutrition Month® is an annual nutrition education and information campaign created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The campaign, celebrated each year during the month of March, focuses attention on the importance of making informed food choices and developing sound eating and physical activity habits.
During National Nutrition Month®, help the Academy achieve its vision of a world where all people thrive through the transformative power of food and nutrition.”
- Discover the benefits of a healthy eating style.
- Choose foods and drinks that are good for your health.
- Include a variety of healthful foods from all of the food groups on a regular basis.
- Select healthier options when eating away from home.
- Be mindful of portion sizes. Eat and drink the amount that’s right for you, as MyPlate encourages us to do.
- Keep it simple. Eating right doesn’t have to be complicated.
- Make food safety part of your everyday routine.
- Help to reduce food waste by considering the foods you have on hand before buying more at the store.
- Find activities that you enjoy and be physically active most days of the week.
- Consult the nutrition experts. Registered Dietitian Nutritionists can provide sound, easy-to-follow personalized nutrition advice to meet your lifestyle, preferences and health-related needs.
To receive free downloads on tips such as:
- 19 HEALTHY TIPS FOR 2019
- EATING RIGHT FOR A HEALTHY WEIGHT
- EATING RIGHT ON A BUDGET
- SMART TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL MEALS
- SMART SNACKING TIPS FOR KIDS
- POWER UP BREAKFAST
- & MORE!!!
Subscribe to LaLa’s Letters below to get them delivered directly to your inbox.
Source: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, eatright.org