My name is Lauren Elizabeth. I have a passion for sharing wellness to impact those around me! I am blessed to live each day working at a job I love.
Multi-sport athlete growing up in high school and college, former bikini competitor, and runner. Last few years I have struggled with a series of chronic health issues from dysautonomia to spinal injuries from athletics. I believe that fitness and nutrition should be looked at as a whole to bring balance and optimization to an individual. I am the owner of my own consulting firm and a partner trainer with Camp Gladiator. I’ve been training professionally since 2011 after I graduated from Texas Christian University and became a certified sport + exercise nutritionist in 2015. Currently on the road to earn my Masters in Dietetics with an emphasis in Poverty Nutrition from Abilene Christian University. I have a love for all things FOOD!!!!!
Meeting new people and getting to know their story is what drives me each and every day! I love seeing the challenges and trials people face and guiding them to overcome and reach success!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO. DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
- BS Kinesiology ~ Texas Christian University (2011)
- BS Food & Nutrition w/Didactic Program in Dietetics ~ University of Alabama (2020)
- MS Nutrition & Dietetic Intern ~ Abilene Christian University (2022)
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Certified Profession – Sport + Exercise Nutrition
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certified
- ONNIT Certified Foundations
- Online Trainer Academy Certified